Instant Gratification: Photos from Sunday's Postcard Poems Reading!
[I take full responsibility for any images that make the poets look any less than their glamorous selves.]
1. Exterior: the Oxygen Bar by night.
2. Taylor, Stephanie, Clive and Del in cushy luxury before the reading.
3. Our public awaits. Sorry, Kevin, that flash must have hurt.
4. Stephanie in her fabulous dress reading with Del. When we started some of the staff were enjoying oxygen in the "dentist's chairs" in the background.
5. Del reading from his delicious yellow book with Stephanie.
6. Nick heroically deciphering his water-stained postcards in the inadequate light.
7. Me sorting postcards at halftime with oxygen tubes at the ready.
8. Catherine reading, holding the "bar flashlight," with Stephanie.
9. Extreme closeup: Jennifer reading with Cassie, ambushed in profile. Fluorescent post-its courtesy of Stephanie.
10. Del closing things out.